Value of decentralized land or decentral land| Its future for Land & Mana token Owners?

Decentralized land or decentral land has infinite monetization, gaming, virtual real-estate business, and networking opportunities to offer to everyone.

To understand the value added by Decentralized, we need to observe the price patterns from initial to present time-related to MANA and LAND.

Everything about DECENTRALAND TOKENS | MANA & LAND

Decentraland Users can make various operations using tokens. There are two types of decentral and tokens :

  • MANA: It is a native fungible Erc20 based crypto-token, which facilitates interactions such as buying, selling the LAND, and different services in the Decentralized land.
  • LAND: An NFT to own a Land parcel of 24 x 24 m representing digital real estate.

Before discussing possible price predictions about how much potential and profitable investing in LAND or MANA tokens could be?

What Decentraland Actually is?

Decentraland is a 3-dimensional Virtual reality platform powered by Ethereum Blockchain. The virtual platform is user-friendly and accessible to everyone. You can build, create, experience, and monetize your applications or content built on decentral and.

Decentraland (MANA) is known to raise $26 million dollars through Initial Coin Offering (ICO) just in less than one minute. Approximately 40% of the MANA tokens were sold publicly where the other 60% remaining tokens were distributed equally amongst the Decentraland’s foundation. The founding members and the other 20% were dedicated to community building and upcoming partnership funds.

The decentral and explains creating an alternate virtual asset and economy in the form of………

Read This At……….:

https://nftstudio24.com/value-of-decentralized-land-its-future-for-land-mana-token-owners/

--

--

We are building the most influential, trusted media platform for a global community engaged in the transformation of the financial system and the emerging NFT &

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Nft Studio24.com

We are building the most influential, trusted media platform for a global community engaged in the transformation of the financial system and the emerging NFT &